Academy of Country Music Awards: Favorites


Taylor Swift
I thought this dress was gorgeous and complimented her skin tone well. I am also loving the floral and feather detailing at the bottom and train.


This was just simply cute. Very country and vintage-y.


I have been listening to Martina McBride since I was probably around 10. She is still as beautiful as ever. I am loving the beading around the bust and the goddess feel of the gown.


This gown is absolutely stunning! I could definitely see this worn at the Grammy's as well. The beading and detailing is extraordinary.


Sarah Evans.
I really like her blazer. The jewel detailing around the neck and center is unique and fun.


Miranda Lambert
Beautiful goddess gown! And she pulls it off effortlessly.


I am not a big fan of Rhianna but I loved the song she played with Jennifer Nettles from Sugarland. It was a powerful duet. It is called California King Bed. You can watch the performance: HERE
Also I am loving Jennifer's jumpsuit!


Jason Aldean
mmm...country men...need I say more?


I am a big fan of country music. I grew up listening to the tunes of country music in my dad's pickup truck. I particularly like more of the 90s country music more than modern day country music. Maybe because it is closer to home and me, personally. Also a lot of country artists like Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift is more Pop than country music. But I still enjoy listening to their music.
My most favorite country artist and always will be, is Garth Brooks.


Are you a fan of country music? And if so who is your favorite artist?