Manolo Blahnik Spring/Summer 2011 Collection

My top 10 picks from Manolo Blahnik Spring/Summer 2011 Collection:


Fierce sexy shoe! Loving the high stiletto heel.


Classy color and style. This would practically go with anything.


The leaf detailing is unique and I have always admired dark green shoes. It almost can act as a neutral in any outfit.


This shoe would look adorable with maxi dresses, shorts and tee and beachwear!


I am loving this orange color. And orange is huge this season.


This hot pink shoe is gorgeous! I want it pronto. This color would be stunning on fair skinned beauties.


Neon Yellow at its best. The texture and design is unique. Love!


The floral detailing is just adorable. This shoe is perfect for spring.


This pair would be hot for a night out. I am loving the sparkle detailing and the pop of green with the violet.


Who knew blue and yellow could look so well together? Wear a minimalist outfit and add this for a pop of color.



Manolo Blahnik never fails to make amazing shoes. I first remember seeing them in Sex and the City. His shoes are best known from that show. The only thing I would like to see would be an added platform. Many of these don't even have some kind of platform. That means walking on pure 5 inch plus heel. That has got to hurt by the end of the day. But well worth it in my book. Though it would be nice to have some kind of platform.

Are you an admire of Manolo Blahnik?