Sarah Jessica Parker for Vogue August 2011



















I know August's edition came out awhile ago but I just had to share this cute but stylish editorial! Sarah Jessica Parker is one of those actresses that always looks beautiful and ages gracefully. I love how stylish she looks among all the madness with the children playing and with the toys all over the place. It reminds moms that you still can look stylish when you have children! The house in the pictures are just exquisite. I love the decor and I dream having a big house like that one day (I think we all do)! Her dress in the first photo is so gorgeous. Reminds me of something you would wear to the Opera or some glamorous event.
Out of all the editorials this month, this had to be one of the most creative and fun ones. Sarah Jessica Parker did a wonderful job modeling in these. She looks gorgeous at the age of 46 and amazing for having 3 children. I hope I look this good at 46! haha


What were your favorite editorials in July?


Always,