Alexis Mabille Fall 2011 Couture


This dress is simply a knockout. The lace detailing is exquisite and so so chic.


The fur detailing adds a touch of glam to the sequined dress. This dress reminds me of something a 1940s Hollywood star would wear.


The shape of this dress is extraordinary. I have never seen anything like it!


I love how the model here wore a veil with the green dress. Reminds me of maybe what a Irish bride would wear centuries ago on her wedding day.


Rawr.....The feather detailing and animal print make this dress fierce and hot. You will definitely stand out and get some stares in this dress!


I love how simple this dress is and then there is touch of mesh fabric on the arms and a huge flower at the shoulder. Makes the design pop with interest.


The velvet detailing and studded arm detailing make this dress ultra luxe.


Can I say this dress is simply amazing? The feather detailing at the collar is gorgeous! Reminds me of a Hollywood Starlet.



Alexis Mabille's Fall 2011 Couture is simply amazing. Ever detail is exquisite and so unique. I have yet to find another collection like this one. This collection definitely screams couture.


What do you think of Alexis Mabille's couture collection?


Always,