Lounging at the Pool: FTF Event 7/13

This month's Full Time Fabulous blog event is focused on a beach theme. We live near many lakes but we are 3 hours away from the ocean. We have a little pool in our apartment complex and thought it would do, since bathing suits do relate to the ocean and beach! Here are the pictures I have taken:
















Outfit Details:

Swimming Suit: Old Navy
Hat: Payless
Shoes: DSW
Sunglasses: Wet Seal


This is my first time ever wearing this bathing suit and not being shy to show off my body since my weight loss. I am still not ready to wear a bikini, I don't have a perfect body and I am fine with that. I also have stretch marks from the weight loss, which can be quite annoying and hard to conceal. I am also proud to tell you that I have not photo-shopped one single photo here, this is the real me, what you see is what you get. (haha). You can definitely see my curves shining through here.

Anyways, don't forget to check out the other FTF blogs and their posts today for the event! I have been really enjoying participating in the community every month and look forward to the next event!

You can view Kristy's (the person behind FTF) blog, HERE.


Always,