Free People July 2011 Catalog
























Free People announced their July catalog in emails today. When I first got it in my mail, I immediately looked at it. As with every month I love every single piece shown and wish I could afford every piece. It is so hard to pick my favorites but my top three have to the 3rd, 4th and 8th outfits! Gorgeous! I am loving all the crochet, lace, sheer, fringe and romantic detailing of every outfit. Everything is well put together and perfect for the summer heat.

Oh! I wanted to share you all with this awesome website. It is called thisnext.com. It is an online shopping community/website where you can share your favorite finds on the web. You can organize your online shopping and create wishlists. It is a lot of fun and kind of addicting (hehe). Join me HERE!
Let me know if you join!


What do you think of Free People's catalog this month?


Always,