Outfit of the Day: Country Chic


















Today's Outfit:
Skirt- Forever21
Shoes: Kohl's
Tank Top- Charolette Russe
Necklace- Gifted by my dad

Today was such a beautiful day we thought we would go to a new park. We searched on Google and found this Nature Park! I must say it is my new favorite place. It was really quiet too. The other one is really nice but it can get quite busy. Which makes it hard to take pictures. Also it had this really old barn and house in it. I was wearing this maxi skit and I had this Little House on the Prairie moment. (lol). I had no intention of my outfit coordinating with the background. The second to last picture is actually a tipi if you couldn't tell from the photo. I am also wearing that bump-it thing in my hair they have in every store now. It actually makes my up-does and half up-does look so much better because my hair is naturally straight w/no natural volume.

Do you ever go somewhere and have your outfit accidentally coordinate with the background and get all excited?


Always,