Fashion Around the World Series: Africa


South Africa


Woman's Fashion in Egypt


I am loving all the bright colors and tribal jewelry!


Kenya - this reminds me of the wide open grasslands!


Out of Africa Fashion Show


Fashion Show in Kenya


Xhosa Women of the Bantu Tribe in Southern Africa


Kenya


Masai Tribe


Traditional wedding garments in Africa. They reflect their culture and love of color.



Welcome to my first fashion around the world series. Each week I will be doing a series on fashion in a particular country. If you haven't figured out already, this week's series is on Africa. I have always wanted to visit Africa and Egypt is one of my dream destinations. It is such a beautiful, amazing place. I have always wanted to go there since I watched Lion King when I was a little girl.

Africa has such vibrant, extraordinary fashion. It is full of bright and bold colors and patterns. They are not afraid to wear color!

Fashion is different wherever you go. Even from city to city. Fashion in other countries can be so inspirational. It can help you step out of your comfort zone and try something new. Such as for this series try wearing some bold, tribal jewelry with bright colors.

Let me know what you think of this new series on my blog. And if you have any country (I was thinking of doing India next) suggestions let me know!


Always,