Vivienne Westwood Red Label Spring 2011 RTW Collection

My 6 favorite pieces from the Viviene Westwood Red Label Spring 2011 RTW Collection:


I love the easiness of the look here but its still very sophisticated and chic. My favorite would be the plaid pencil skirt even though I am not a huge plaid fan.


What could I not love about this outfit? I like the curve hugging look and the ruffles. What I really like is that it hits the knee. It is important to know that if you are to look for a body skimming dress, try to make the dress knee length. This is because you don't want to look trashy, you want to appear sophisticated yet sexy! ;)


Another beautifully body skimming dress with ruffles at the top. What makes the design unique (and fun!) is how the ruffles are asymmetrical.


Can you tell by now that I like dresses that are curve hugging. Being an hourglass shape myself I like to show off my slim curvy body. If you have it, why not flaunt it!


I thought this was quite adorable. I love the colors and the shape is easy yet trendy.


I love to see designers at the end looking very happy. Every designer should be proud of what they make. It takes a lot of effort into putting out a collection and they should show it off!


I was going to review the Vivienne Westwood's Spring 2011 RTW Collection but saw this one and favored it more. I think this is much more me and I can definitely see myself wear one or two pieces from her collection. The makeup was quite interesting as well. It reminded me of how the vikings would wear blue paint on their face before battle. Although I never thought of these looks to be battle appropriate. I found it as an interesting and unique touch. I like how simple the hairstyles are as well. Very flowy waves, which have been very popular this year (and looks to be popular again next year). I thought the heart in the background was appropriate for this weekend because of Halloween. For some reason it scares me with all the veins poking out. Although very creative and unique!

To see more of her collection visit: style.com


What do you think of her collection?




P.S. Have a safe and fun Halloween weekend! :)