Celebrity Fashion Weekly Edition

This week's celebrity fashion will be on the star of High School Musical and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Ashley Tisdale.


celebrity fashion



Where to copy this look all for under $100!:

Cardigan: Slouchy Shawl Cardigan from metroparkusa.com for $79
Jeans: James Jeans- Lycra Twiggy Slate for $100
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell "voom" Rain Boot from Nordstrom for $70
Handbag: Beige large music bag from debenhams.com for $40

I don't know much about Ashely Tisdale nor have I watched any of her shows or movies. But I really do like her outfit. It looks very cozy and warm. I have been really addicted to cardigans lately. Whenever I go shopping I gravitate towards them and on my Christmas wish list I have at least 3 cardigans on them. They are so easy to wear and go with everything. This would be perfect for a rainy day as well (with a rain coat of course) because it seems to me that she is wearing rain boots. I couldn't find a handbag similar to hers for much less. It is a designer print so it would be hard to find something similar that is inexpensive. I think this handbag would do and it would match the outfit well.

What jewelry could you wear with this outfit? Here are some ideas!:




From Left To Right: Both are from Forever21: Rhinestone and Chain Accent Necklace- $9.80, Falling Leaves Necklace- $14.80




From Left to Right: Both from Forever21: Artisan Metal Hinge Bracelet- $6.80, Vintage Floral Ring- $5.80

These pieces of jewelry would complete your outfit and add a touch of glam. The ring is just adorable and the rhinestone necklace is just beautiful (for the price of $10!).


To take this outfit into the evening, take off those rain boots and trade them in for a pair of black stilettos. Take off the cardigan and just wear the tank top or tee underneath! And of course have fun! :)


What do you think of Ashely Tisdale's outfit? Do you ever wear rain boots just to wear them or just when it is raining out?


Hope your having a wonderful week! Talk to you all later.