2010 Emmy Awards: Likes and Dislikes

Here are my favorites and Dislikes for the 2010 Emmy Awards! :)

Most Favorite!:


Kim Kardashian in Marchesa
This gown does well for her curves and she looks gorgeous! Grecian Goddess.

Other Favorites:


Claire Danes in Giorgio Armani Prive
Old Hollywood Glamour! Couldn't be more pretty! :)


Jessalyn Gilsig in Nicole Miller
I love red dresses and so when I saw this I gasped. Just gorgeous!


Emily Deschanel in Max Azria Atelier
This purple gown is beautiful! The ruffling detail is perfect and not overdone.


Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer in Alexander McQueen
Hollywood's cutest couple. And my favorite couple on the TV hit drama TruBlood! :)


Jenna Fischer
I love how simple yet elegant this dress is. The color looks amazing with her complexion.


Jewel in Zuhair Murad
Such a princessy dress. The pink and beading is just girly and adorable.


Ones that I thought could be a little better...


Rutina Wesley
She has such a great figure and she hides it under this dress! Also the pattern is non attractive in my book anyways. It reminds me of a wallpaper (lol). I think if she had more of a form fitting dress that wonderful figure of hers would shine through. Love the shoes though!


Heidi Klum in Marchesa and Louis Vuitton Shoes
The detailing on the dress is amazing! However, the dress is a tad...short. I think this dress would be suited more for a party or on a date, not the Emmy's.



What are your favorites and dislikes of the Emmy's?